Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Metrics and Analytics

In my first post I’d like to introduce myself and what I see my role will be working on this project. I’ll start by saying I'm really excited to be working with you all on this. Hopefully we can make some real progress in strengthening our web presence with the help from the folks at the Davis Family Foundation. I think I speak for us all when I say we are greatly appreciative to have received this grant.

I'm Kevin Blaisdell, Data Collection Analyst in the OM&R (Outcome Measures & Research) department here at Spurwink. Much of what I do involves on crunching numbers and writing code to make our reports. This project really appeals to me since it is both analytic and marketing related; I was happy to connect with Sonia to become a part of this.

To start, I will identify some competitors’ websites and see where we stand, what others have done and what we may be able to do with our resources. We have a Google analytics account for the Spurwink website thanks to Donna and Digital Goat. This will prove invaluable to our future endeavors.

No comments: